Prep time: 20 min Total Time: 20 min Yields: 6 Servings
- 2lbs. Prime Ribeye or cut of your choosing
- 4 tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley leaves, minced
- Cut steak into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Season filet bites with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Add filet bites and cook, turn a few times until golden and medium rare (about 5 minutes).
- Add butter and garlic and toss to coat.
- Remove steak to serving bowl and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with toothpicks.
Shop Filet Bites
Recipe originally from delish.com