New Boxes Now Available!
Choose your base box, then add-on individual products to customize your order!
Free Ground Shipping (Zones 1, 2, and 3) on orders over $350!
(3/4c) Balsamic Vinegar
(3 Cloves) Garlic, minced
(2 tbsp) Honey
(2 tbsp) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
(1 tbsp) Dried Thyme
(1 tbsp) Dried Oregano
(4 steaks) Filet Mignon or Sirloin
(2) Beefsteak Tomatoes, sliced
(4 slices) Fresh Mozzarella
Fresh Basil Leaves (for serving)
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, olive oil, dried thyme, and dried oregano.
- Pour over steak and let marinate 20 minutes.
- Season tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to high. grill steak 4 to 5 minutes per side, then top with mozzarella and tomatoes and cover grill until cheese is melted, 2 minutes.
- Top with basil before serving.