- (3/4c) Balsamic Vinegar
- (3 Cloves) Garlic, minced
- (2 tbsp) Honey
- (2 tbsp) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- (1 tbsp) Dried Thyme
- (1 tbsp) Dried Oregano
- (4 steaks) Filet Mignon or Sirloin
- (2) Beefsteak Tomatoes, sliced
- (4 slices) Fresh Mozzarella
- Fresh Basil Leaves (for serving)
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, olive oil, dried thyme, and dried oregano.
- Pour over steak and let marinate 20 minutes.
- Season tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to high. grill steak 4 to 5 minutes per side, then top with mozzarella and tomatoes and cover grill until cheese is melted, 2 minutes.
- Top with basil before serving.