Garlic Butter Steak Bites
August 20, 2019 • 0 comments
Garlic. Butter. Steak. A match made in heaven, in perfect bite-size portions.
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 6
- (2lbs) Ribeye Steak
- or 2lbs beef cut of your choosing
- (4 tbsp) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- (2 tbsp) Butter
- (2) Garlic Cloves, minced
- (1 tsp) Fresh Parsley Leaves, Minced
- Cut steak into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Season filet bites with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Add filet bites and cook, turn a few times until golden and medium rare (about 5 minutes).
- Add butter and garlic and toss to coat.
- Remove steak to serving bowl and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with toothpicks.